as it should be –
Senior College is learning in a relaxed, non-competitive setting. I love that!
We continue to use a totally online registration system called "CourseStorm". From a Maine based software company located in Orono, "CourseStorm" is the new, cloud-based, "impossibly simple" registration software program that we have adopted. It is an easy-to-use, course announcements, all in one class registration and secure payment processing system.
With CourseStorm you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Easy online access to information on classes being offered
- Ease of access whether computer, tablet or smartphone
- Simple online registration and payment via credit card
- Immediate email confirmation of enrollment in the course and of payment
- Email reminder just prior to Course start date
- If a class is full and registration closed, a waiting list is available
- Email notification if a course is cancelled
- If a course is cancelled before it begins, or you cancel your registration prior to the start date, a credit card refund happens easily, or you may elect to transfer to another course
- CourseStorm's cart makes it easy to register for more than one class for yourself, and/or register for yourself and another member at one time
As an all volunteer organization, this is a much needed advancement for YCSC, particularly in this brave new world of online classes dictated by the pandemic. Watch for the upcoming official Semester announcements that will include our line-up of classes and the CourseStorm access information for our registration site.
Visit our semester courses and sites page and get started with CourseStorm.
- You must be an active member of Senior College in order to register for a class. If not already registered for 2023-24, please include your $25 membership fee with your course registration on CourseStorm. If you prefer to pay by check, download and mail this form.
Gift Idea for a favorite Senior on your list? Gift Certificates for York County Senior College classes may be purchased at University of Maine/Augusta, Saco Center, 4 Scamman St., Ste. #18, Saco, ME 04072. Minimum amount $25.00.
Need more information? Call the YCSC automated line (282-4030) and a volunteer from the Communications Committee will return your call.