as it should be –
Membership in York County Senior College can give you access to classes and activities throughout the 17-college network.
You won't find any organization easier to join. If you are at least 50 years of age and pay the $25 annual membership fee, the world of Senior College opens up to you. Membership in York County Senior College gives you access to classes and activities throughout the statewide 17 senior colleges network.
- Class Offerings - you are eligible to enroll in our spring and fall classes offered in various locations in Saco and Sanford areas. Fee for each class is $25.
- Lectures - our Gary Sullivan Lecture Series is held each winter on the third Wednesday of January, February and March, each day comprised of 2 lectures punctuated by lunch. Lecture fee including lunch is $20 for members, $25 for non-members.
- Publications - spring and fall class list brochures and registration form, flyer for Gary Sullivan Lecture Series, annual YCSC newsletter, luncheon invitation, notices or reminders of special events by mail or e-mail, as may be needed.
- Annual Spring Luncheon - our annual York County Senior College membership - business meeting and luncheon held at an area hotel/restaurant. Cost is included in your annual membership fee. Cost for non-member guests is $25.
- Field Trips - one day trip arranged, at least annually, to various locations. Cost Dependant on destination entry fee and distance, but kept moderate for our members.
- Certain activities among the 17 senior colleges in the Maine Network.
To join YCSC, print and complete this membership application. Please include your credit card information, or your $25 check payable to York County Senior College and mail it to:
York County Senior College
c/o University College - Saco
4 Scamman Street, Suite #18
Saco, ME 04072
York County Senior College membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th. Want more information? Call the YCSC automated line (207-282-4030) and a volunteer from the Communications Committee will return your call.